nuffnang

Monday, January 24, 2011

Rider Gloves

     When I started out wearing gloves it felt awkward at first but when I faced my first accident it saved my hands from injury. Now I can’t ride without them, I feel that something is a miss without it. During accidents it is usually out of reflex that we would use our hands for support and thus injury cannot be avoided. 
Leather Gloves by Cortech

     Rider gloves are usually made of leather, cowhide, elastic spandex, nylon or a combination of these. They have knuckle and palm protectors made usually of hard plastics or carbon fiber and for added visibility at night some have reflective taping. Different Gloves are available which are designed for touring, motocross, naked bike and sports riding so pick the one that’s best for your ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment